The Company

The PANOLIN group has emerged from PANOLIN AG, founded in 1949. PANOLIN is a completely independent Swiss lubricants manufacturer. The development, production and marketing of PANOLIN lubricants are certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as well as ABS (American Bureau of Shipping). PANOLIN offers high-tech lubricants technology to the benefit of our customers.





 

PANOLIN

January 1st, 2012

New company structure

2009

60 years diamond jubilee

2008

Foundation PANOLIN holding

2007

Office extensions

1999

50 years jubilee, inauguration of new warehouse

1998/1999

Expansion of production and business premises

1993

Construction of new production building

1984/1985

Construction of new office building and laboratory

1973

First exports of engine and hydraulic oils

1966

Start of own production in Madetswil and relocation of head office to the same place

1950s

Lubricants for motor vehicles are increasingly needed: engine oil, gear oil, axle oil, lubricating grease. Domicile and head office in St. Gallen

1950

Joining VSS (Swiss Association of Lubricants Industry)

1949

Bernhard Laemmle enters PANOLIN AG in commercial register

1939 - 1945

During World War II lubricants trading suspended, due to marginal oil imports

1934

Bernhard Laemmle (1910 - 1986) founded a retail company. He trades classic lubricants, used mainly for carriages, agricultural equipment and first industrial production plants